Landscape lighting can add elegance and safety to any home in Madison WI simultaneously.
Low voltage landscape lighting can enhance the look of a home, yard or garden. And, given the investment homeowners make in their homes, landscaping and landscape lighting are obvious next steps to take with their homes in Madison WI.
A well designed low voltage landscape lighting plan can take any home higher level. Many homeowners are surprised to learn how affordable landscape lighting systems are and that they can be designed and installed in an infinite variety of settings.
What homeowners Appreciate About Low Voltage Lighting
When adding landscape lighting to a home, there are a number of factors for homeowners to consider. Some of the most common reasons are –
- SAFETY – for walkways, driveways and other passages or areas to be used in the evening.
Landscape lighting can help prevent injuries caused by mis-steps. In preventing one unfortunate accident, low voltage landscape lighting can easily pay for itself, and then some.
- SECURITY – security experts agree one of the most effective ways to protect property and people is to keep areas lit in evening hours. Light discourages wrong doers. With subtle, yet effective landscape lighting, security can be improved with an elegant flair!
- BEAUTY – lighting homes, gardens or pools accents everything that looks great on any property. Accent lighting can highlight specific features of your architecture while well placed path and garden landscape lighting can help melt away the day’s worries and stress
- ELEGANCE– landscape lighting can add a decorative flair to almost any landscape. Whether featuring a favorite flower bed or subtly lighting a patio or outdoor living area, elegance can be the watchword for a low voltage lighting system.
- DRAMA – a home and landscaping both have unique features that are singular and make a statement about your home. Properly designed landscape lighting plans will add drama to those special features.
Anytime Is A Great Time To Install Landscape Lighting Systems In Madison WI
You can enjoy landscape lighting every season of the year. During the summer months low voltage lighting systems can make your yard more livable and enjoyable. Some people have coined the phrase ‘stay-cation’. In other words, you are enjoying your home so much, you don’t vacation.
Landscape lighting gives you the opportunity to enjoy the beauty of your home and surrounding property after sunset, extending your days into the evening.
In addition to all of the fun to be had, most homeowners often are not aware of how safe and flexible low voltage lighting systems are. Consider the following –
- With Low voltage lighting (12 volt) no injuries can occur from touching a bare wire or accidentally cutting a cable.
- Low voltage landscape lighting systems are less invasive to install than line voltage systems. No deep trenching is required, minimizing the disruption of your landscaping.
- Low voltage lighting systems are flexible. Fixtures can be easily moved and positioned as plantings grow and mature.
Most homeowners have put a lot of time, effort and expense into their landscaping to create the most beautiful panorama possible. Why lose the beauty at night? In addition to providing security and safety, a well-designed landscape lighting system should provide a great scene at night for the homeowner to enjoy and others to envy.
For more information about low voltage landscape lighting and how it can work for your home, contact the professionals Proscapes, LLC. Our landscaping expertise will help you get more enjoyment from your home and your yard.
We serve all of Dane County including Madison WI, Sun Prairie, Waunakee, Middleton, Verona, Fitchburg Oregon, McFarland and Cottage Grove.
Call the Proscapes LLC at 608-244-6464 or email us and we will be honored to create the landscape lighting design for your yard in Madison WI.