Do you take pride in accomplishment? Enjoy getting your hands dirty and working in the great outdoors? If you do, you may be exactly what we need to expand our growing team of landscape professionals.
Nearly 20 years ago Proscapes LLC was founded to create a professional, dependable and creative landscape design and build company that always puts its customers first. Improving lifestyles is our No. 1 goal. That’s our daily mission.
Success Leads To Growth
With more than 1,000 custom jobs behind us, we’re proud of what we’ve accomplished. But our success hasn’t come without dedication. We’ve built a team of designers, landscapers and specialized professionals not only helping create our custom projects, but working diligently to maintain and support them. We’re proud to be growing, and that’s where you come in…
With have a fleet of vehicles ready for the season and a team of committed individuals on the job, but we’re looking to tap into all the talent the area has to offer!
- Are you looking to expand your career into the Green Industry?
- Do you have experience in the outdoors? Do you take pride in saying, “I built that?”
Proscapes provides a true team atmosphere and working together we’ve created the foundation of a fulfilling career. It’s a series of accomplishments we take pride in. Everybody says it, but we really do consider this a real family…and we mean it. If you think you’d fit into this unique outdoor career experience, we want to meet you.
Where will you fit in?
Depending upon your experience, education and ability, you can fit into a variety of slots on the Proscapes team. Our year-round work force includes the following positions:
- LANDSCAPE LABORERS — hard working, career oriented, knowledgeable landscape installation professional who must be reliable, detail oriented and dedicated.
- LANDSCAPE CREW LEADER — A landscaping veteran with experience working with people on a high-end landscape crew
- LANDSCAPE FOREMAN — An individual who can take a plan and get complex landscape jobs completed on time and on budget. Experienced in managing resources and people.
- LANDSCAPE DESIGN AND SALES — Creative professional grow our business and tap into new markets. Generate sales leads, meet customers, create design plans, generate accurate bids and coordinate the work.
Proscapes has an extremely high customer satisfaction rating. Take a look at our work and you’ll see why. We believe in quality products, quality workmanship and excellent customer service. That comes from quality people every step of the way. If you’re up to the challenge, give us a call at 608-244-6464 right now. Or, go to download your job application form to start your Landscape career in Madison WI.